Friday, February 25, 2011

This is not a trend,This is about Art.

Some people might say that i am a trendy person just because i have a DSLR. Well, this blog is for them.
For some reasons, i am not a trendy person for Fuck sake. I don't have cool gadgets and branded clothes. My intention when i decided to buy a DSLR is that pictures is about art. Art is a big general words. If you can play guitars or draw some cool pictures then you have some art in  you. As for me, pictures is for me to express my creativity, my feelings, the inner me. As for persons who know me for a long time, i sometimes like to writes poems and stuff like that. Yeah call me fucking lunatic or what ever. But guess what? I don't give a damn fuck for what you feel about me, because this is my life.Period.


No comments:

Post a Comment